Monday, February 02, 2009

*Facepalm*

I just talked to APEGGA today to find out the status of my P. Eng application, as I have not heard a thing one way or the other from them since October. I do know that they had to be processing it, though, since they had billed me the processing fee, and all of my references had notified me that they had filled out the forms APEGGA needed filled out.

Unfortunately, APEGGA didn't get that last memo. They are still waiting for the forms from two of my references. This means that it will likely be at least another three months before my application gets processed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my world!!!!

Thanks to one of my former bosses (you may know him) forgetting to fill out my referece (AGAIN!), I am waiting until March to get something that I should have had back in October.

Hopefully, you get yours at the same time.

Steve said...

I'd say that sucks worse than my position. All of mine filled it out and sent it in, it's just for some reason APEGGA doesn't have it.