Sunday, February 07, 2010

I'm back

Just got back from a week in San Jose with the incredible Amy and R:tAG. Definitely the best vacation that I've had in a long time. There will be more of a description, along with photos, in the future. For now, though, I just want to send a big "Fuck You" to the dicks who broke into my car while I was away. Congratulations. You managed to break into a locked underground garage, smashed my window and got a crapped out iPod that doesn't work unless it's plugged in for all of your trouble. You're absolutely incredible.

Assholes.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, no! Man, that *SUCKS*! They broke into the garage for sure? It wasn't maybe someone in the building?

(and I'm so glad you managed to have a good time despite us being so busy. Mind you, you haven't really had *any* vacation in a long time, so maybe saying this was the "best" isn't that good :))

Steve said...

I'm relatively sure that it wasn't someone who actually lives in the building. When I got home from the flight there was a letter under my door mentioning how during the week a couple of people had snuck in when somebody buzzed their friend in. The cops tend to agree that they are probably the guys responsible, but it's obviously not proof.

And yes, I'll admit that my standards for a relaxing vacation are relatively low, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't a good vacation. I got to see friends, fishes, and otters, I got to relax and not have to worry about anything other than "which beer should I try next?". What more can I ask for?