Friday, June 11, 2010

Goddammit

About a month ago I bought a new suit for my sister's wedding. Now, I don't have much fashion sense, and I don't pay a massive amount of attention to precisely how well it fits in all the important places, but Moores has done a great job of fitting me in the past, and we all agreed that it looked good and fit when I bought it.

I certainly do not recall being able to pull the pants down over my ass when it was buttoned up. I never thought that I would be pissed off about losing weight. Oh well, I guess I wear the old suit for the wedding.

Yeah, I know, cry some more.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You know, they recently invented these things called 'belts.' You could do some research. :)

(also, a tailor probably would be able to alter them, if you can't get your hands on this fancy new 'belt' technology).

Steve said...

Heh. Yeah, i could have used a "belt", but they still would have looked like parachute pants on me, and my sister would have killed me for sporting the MC Hammer look at her wedding.