Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I've managed to actually get money transferred back up to Canada, which has made me annoyingly - albeit temporarily - chipper. Although it might seem like a small thing to some, if you remember my difficulties in getting the money down here in the first place I think that my reaction to getting it wired the other way in three days is understandable. What really blows me away is that the tiny local bank down here in the middle of nowhere has said that they have no issues arranging a transfer for the rest of my money remotely once I'm up in Canada and need to close down this account. BMO said that I had to go to one of their branches in person to arrange such a thing.

I think that the stress is getting to me right now. I have a nagging feeling that I'm forgetting something, but that's likely just the worry about having stuff to sell that hasn't sold yet. Still, it's making me testy. Garbage pickup was late yesterday? I was seething. Unfortunately, there isn't a lot left for me to do. I've inventoried my house and set up services to be canceled once I move out. All I really have left to do is sit and wait. And wait. And wait.

No comments: