Thursday, January 04, 2007

I want my Beebe back, Beebe back, Beebe back... ribs

Well, everything seems to be moving along quickly. I start doing a little bit of chemical training here on the 18th, then after a couple of days I head down to Denver for a month of field training and familiarization with the software, equipment, and people. Finally, by the 19th of February I move on down to the location of our new district office - beautiful Beebe, Arkansas (Population: 5000). Located just 30 miles Northeast of Little Rock, Beebe is noted for having more churches (18) than fast-food restaurants (17). Sounds lovely right? Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that it's located in a dry county?

What the hell am I getting myself into?

2 comments:

Siochain said...

Dude, that picture? Really, really, really funny. I'm sure Beebe will be nice, btw.

Steve said...

Well, I've had to put up with years of Albertans making stupid comments about Saskatchewanians, so I like to think that I've built up a slight bit of immunity ;-)

Merry Christmas, BTW!