Saturday, January 20, 2007

On My Way


And, with visa papers in hand I'm ready to start the next leg of my journey. Hopefully customs will be somewhat obliging to processing everything and I'll actually make my flight.

Actually, I should probably be more concerned about getting back to Calgary in February. I have a history of problems returning to Canada from the US on business with my company. Some of you may remember such memorable tales as "Stuck at the Coutts border on a holiday." and "Snowed in for two days in Denver."

On a more serious note, some of you may have noticed me seeming somewhat out of sorts over the last few days/weeks. Suffice it to say that I've had a lot on my mind with this move coming up. None of it has really come up to the surface yet, so it's just been bubbling away in my subconscious. The end result has been me being more than a little distracted to everything, and I just wanted to thank you all for all of your support since I first thought about doing this...

...and also for the copy of Deliverance from the guys at work. If I didn't have enough reservations already...

No comments: